Breathing is taken for granted until it’s uncomfortable or difficult. Then, its fragility fills us with fear. Find comfort in knowing that HCM respiratory therapists and nurses help patients breathe better everyday. While the road to recovery isn’t always easy, we believe the strength to recover is within you, and we’ll help you every step of the way. A physician’s referral is necessary for you to enter the program.
We’ll help you manage chronic lung disease through five steps:
- Patient training
- Education classes
Who Can Benefit
The program is designed for patients with the following pulmonary problems, but is not limited to:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Most diseases involving the respiratory system
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pre- and post-lung transplant
How You Will Benefit
Your involvement in our program can help you to:
- Enhance recovery after hospitalization
- Increase physical capacity and endurance
- Improve strength and flexibility
- Improve ability to control weight
- Improve ability to quit tobacco use
- Improve ability to handle stress
- Increase confidence and independence.
For more information, call 830-997-1358.