We are dedicated to providing proven and innovative speech therapy techniques.
Speech therapy includes:
- Assessment and management of swallowing problems
- Vital Stim Therapy
- Evaluation and treatment of communication problems
- Cognitive rehab for patients with brain injury or dementia
- Speech-generating devices
- Evaluation and treatment of speech articulation disorders and language delays
- Evaluation and treatment of pediatric developmental language and articulation delays
- Lee Silverman Voice Therapy for Parkinson's Disease
- Assessment and management of swallowing problems to include Modified Barium Swallowing Studies
You will need to get your doctor’s referral to enter the program. So, to get started, talk to your physician. If you have any questions, feel free to call us.
Telephone (830) 997-1357 or 997-1414
402 W. Windcrest